Greetings fellow young learners!
🇯🇵Japan is a beautiful, resilient and forgiving country that advocates for peace and unity, even after the tragic events they endured. Inspired by the same, _SEKAIMUN'21_ aims to provide our young minds a platform to voice out their opinions regarding world issues effectively. 🎙️
This conference is based in *Dubai*, and shall be accepting delegates from all parts of the world. 🇦🇪 🌍
It is with delight and joy that we are informing you that our *Delegate applications are now open!* ✍️
Do not miss out this opportunity of enhancing your personality and oratory skills, to become the smarter future we all are looking forward to 😃
Date of conference: *Friday and Saturday, 20th and 21st of August, 2021* 🗓
Here are our committees and their agendas:
- UNSC - De-escalation of the conflict in the Nagorno-Karabakh region
- UNGA 1 - Regulating the Lethal Autonomous Weapons System (LAWS)
- UNGA 3 - Addressing social needs and equality for the environmental migrants.
- UNHRC - Safeguarding the rights and fundamental freedoms of individuals at detention facilities
- UNESCO Achieving Accessibility of Education and Media in Non-metropolitan Areas
- Crisis Committee - Classified
🚨 *Applications are open till 13th August, Tuesday!* 🚨
Delegate application link: https://forms.gle/FrrvdNz8Qrod3KY16
Let's work on making ourselves better civilians! 💪