Diplomacy is no longer a factor that sustains its existence exclusively in the world of adults. In this modern era, diplomacy is for the youth, just as it is for the adults.
After the great success of RCPIMUN 2020, RCPMUNA MCC 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and RCPMUNA CCC 2021; Rajshahi Cantonment Public Model United Nations Association is honoured to announce the unfolding of Rajshahi Cantonment Public Online Model United Nations 2021.
Having acknowledged the burning passion of diplomacy in the recent times, we are eager to keep this flame burning. Thus, RCPOMUN'21 (Rajshahi Cantonment Public Online Model United Nations 2021) will be aimed to give the diplomats of all kinds an experience that would be satisfying to the heart and memorable to the mind.
And as for anyone who is just getting introduced to the world of diplomacy; they need not to hold any worries whatsoever. Because, before the start of the committee sessions, all will be provided with workshops. Thus, anyone who is new to this world of diplomacy won't have to worry about having no prior knowledge at all. And we further hope that these will not only help the new faces in diplomacy, but the experienced ones as well.
RCPOMUN'21 will be a Free Online Model United Nations conference; whose details are listed below for everyone's convenience:
Registration Fee: Free
Conference Date: 12-14 August, 2021
i. 12 August (Thursday): Opening Ceremony and Workshop
ii. 13 August (Friday): Committee Sessions and Midnight Crisis Committee
iii. 14 August (Saturday): Committee Sessions and Closing Ceremony
Conference Theme: 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲
Conference Tag: #speechforpeace
Other necessary information:
1. Delegates will be provided with Digital Delegate ID Cards.
2. E-Certificates will be provided to all participants of the conference
3. Awardees will be provided with Awardee E-Certificates.
4. Awardee Templates will be released from the Facebook Event Page.
So without further ado, here are the committees of Rajshahi Cantonment Public Online Model United Nations 2021:
1. INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization)
2. SOCHUM (United Nations General Assembly Third Committee - Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee)
3. বাংলাদেশ জাতীয় সংসদ (Bangladesh National Parliament)
4. IP (International Press)
5. MCC (Midnight Crisis Committee)
Now that you all have seen the committees of RCPOMUN 2021; hurry down below to register yourself for the conference right now. All the best wishes for you all!