Greetings, from the Manhattan Model UN!
*This time in collaboration with UNIC of India and Bhutan
Also, a Plenary Session by UN India Officials and UN India officials signed certificates*
After the grand success of our first edition, it is our absolute honour to announce that we are organizing our second edition of Manhattan Online MUN on 3rd and 4th of October, 2020.
The features of the conference are as follows:
- The conference will be entirely digital in nature.
- All Wi-Fi/internet-enabled devices can support the structure.
Committees and agendas are attached below -
1. UNHRC - Protection of women and children in the areas of armed conflicts.
2. UNW - Agenda 1: Deliberation on the prospects of access to education and presence of gender pay gap.
Deliberation on the efficacy of reproductive health and rights with special emphasis on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
3. AIPPM - Possible Amendments in Indian Penal Code in context with Rape Laws.
4. UNSC- Demilitarization of the Arctic
5. Stakeholders Meet : Reviewing the New Education Policy.
6. Presidential Situation Room: Assassination of Osama Bin Laden.
- Unparalleled Executive Board
- Committee Sessions
- Free Training Sessions
- Background Guides
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to volunteer/ partake in varying NGOs.
Registration Fees: INR 300
Kindly find all essential links such as Delegate Registration Form, Instagram Link and Country Matrix in the following linktree link:
Founder and Secretary General