Greetings for the day!
In today's age of uncertainty and chaos, finding effective solutions through continuous deliberation and contemplation becomes not just a necessity, but a duty of the citizens of the world. We need to make sure that our young leaders know what responsibility awaits them, being the torch-bearers of change for the future.
On this note IMS LAW College, Noida takes immense pride in announcing its 1st Edition of the Model United Nations Conference 2022. It is our great pleasure to welcome you for the conference as per the given details:-
Dates: 05th and 06th August 2022
Venue: IMS Law College Sector 62, NOIDA.
We now introduce our 3 exciting committees with sparkling agendas and an insightful executive board -
1. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
• Killing of Kashmiri Pandits: Exodus or Genocide?
• Has India Done Away With the Tradition of Child Marriage?
• Overview of State Elections 2022 and their Results.
2. United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
• International Law: Forces and Implementation
• SriLankan Economic Crisis
• Territorial Disputes in South China Sea
3. International Press:
Delegate Fees: INR- 500/- per delegate
Accommodation Charges (If needed):INR-1200 Girls Hostel
:INR -1500 Hotel
Cash Prizes worth – Rs. 1,00,00
Registration Link :
We are also inviting entries for EB members too!
In case you have done previous MUN as an EB Member, we would be more than delighted to have you on board. ( Subject to shortlisting of the application)
Registration Link for EB Members:
Your gracious presence will be a source of great motivation. Looking forward to your enthusiastic and active participation in the event.
Nishant Sharma(Secretary General)
(Head of Delegate Affairs)